Lots of jokes get emailed to me. Being a gadget person, and social networker, this is the funniest, most relatable email I’ve gotten. Either you will know someone like this or you will see yourself here.
Since this was passed on to me, I don’t know the original author but kudos to them for their astute observation and commentary! I’d be glad to link to it…
So enjoy a smile!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 21st CENTURY when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to email this post.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list.
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.